Growing up in Montana inspired me to become an enthusiast for almost anything to do with the outdoors, recreation, and especially the mountains. My near addictions to downhill skiing, hiking and mountain biking continues to be fed by living in places throughout the Western U.S. including Bozeman, MT; Seattle, WA; Park City, UT; McCall, ID; and now Crested Butte, Colorado. My lifestyle has become an ideal melding of a deep love and appreciation for the outdoors with a unique gift as a photographer to capture a truly distinctive view of the world.
With nearly two decades’ experience as a professional photographer, my list of clients includes commercial work with high-end resorts, national outdoor-oriented magazines/publications and real estate/developers.
Recent clients include:
- Winter Park Resort, Deer Valley Resort, Granby Ranch, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Selkirk Tangiers Helicopter Skiing, Rollingstone Ranch Golf Club, Silver Mountain Resort, Tamarack Resort, Blackhawk on the River
- Sheraton Steamboat Resort, The Lodge at Osprey Meadows, a boutique hotel in Idaho has used my photographs both as the main art work in the lobby and as a focal point in each of their guest rooms.
- Travel and Leisure, Golf Digest, Golf World, Outside, Ski, Skiing, Powder, OK!, Us Weekly, Sunset, Robb Report Vacation Homes, On the snow.com, Backcountry, Professional Ski Instructors of America, Wake Boarding, Water Ski, Mountain Biking
- USA Today, New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Irish Times, LA Times, Seattle Times, San Francisco Examiner, Dallas Morning News, Tacoma News Tribune, Idaho Statesman, Star News
- Winter Park Magazine, Crankworx Colorado, Granby Ranch Mountain View, Idaho Golf, McCall Magazine, Idaho Heartland Visitors Guide, Utah Sports Guide, Idaho's Payette River Mountains Visitor Guide, Idaho Business Review, Seattle Magazine, Heartland Homes, Homes & Land
- Heartland Group, Everest Construction, Tamarack Resort Reality, Community Real Estate, Prudential Resort Property Reality
- NAPP-National Association of Photoshop Professionals, PSIA-Professional Ski Instructors of America, IOGA-Idaho Outfitters and Guides Association.
And so continues the fruitful intertwining of my professional skills and desire to share the beauty of mountain living with those not yet fortunate to live there.